NOT SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY IN 2020
Contact us at email@example.com to express interest or to discuss how we can tailor this program for your organisation.
Looking at challenges and opportunities over the next three to five years, the course examines Japan’s economy, political and social outlooks, defence priorities and aspirations, technical innovation, internal security challenges, strategic objectives, and implications for Australian interests.
Participants at this course will discuss the following issues:
• Japanese politics, society and economy
• Japanese defence and security policy, including defence normalisation and strategic directions
• Japan’s relations with other powers including its complex relationship with a rising China
• Japan’s activist role on US engagement in the region
• Prospects for the Australia-Japan relationship.
This one-day program is designed for officers from all departments and agencies, as well as professionals, analysts, leaders from other organisations, who would benefit from a deeper understanding of Japan and its implications for Australian public policy and Australian national security interests in particular.
This program has not been scheduled for 2020 but will run if there is sufficient interest. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.