The College is delighted to present our Executive and Professional Development Programs for 2022.
We have included our most popular programs, along with those that needed to be rescheduled due to covid restrictions.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the College in person. For those that might not be ready or are subject to travel restrictions, you’ll be pleased to know that we are implementing online versions of the EL1 Executive Development program and the National Security Foundations program.
The following dates are subject to change, or to an altered delivery method where appropriate. Please consult the website or contact our team for the most up to date information.
- Succeeding on the front line (online*): executive development program for middle managers (EL1 and equivalent) | 14 February - 2 March
- Risk for national security practitioners | 17 - 18 February
- Leading through disruption: executive development program for senior executives (SES1 and equivalents) | 28 Feb - 25 March
- Introduction to futures analysis: creating practical insight | 15 - 16 March
- Nat Sec 101: understanding the national security ecosystem (NEW) | 30 - 31 March
- Intelligence and policy: a powerful pairing | 6 - 7 April
- National security foundations | 27 - 29 April
- Analytical techniques for policy makers | 28 - 29 April
- Navigating a complex national security landscape: executive development program for senior managers (EL2 and equivalent) | 9 - 27 May
- Indo-Pacific breakfast series | 3, 10, 17 & 24 June
- Legal literacy (delivered in partnership with the ANU College of Law) | 7 - 8 June
- Artificial intelligence and AI governance (NEW) | 14 – 15 June
- National security foundations (online*) |4 - 6 July
- Transnational serious and organised crime | 27 - 28 July
- Succeeding on the front line: executive development program for middle managers (EL1 and equivalent) | 8 - 19 August
- Advanced futures techniques: achieving impact | 23 - 25 August
- Propaganda and information warfare | 30 - 31 August
- Tech breakfast series | 9, 16, 23 & 30 September
- Critical infrastructure (NEW) | 20 - 21 September
- Intelligence and policy: a powerful pairing | 6 - 7 October
- Succeeding on the front line: executive development program for middle managers (EL1 and equivalent) | 10 - 21 October
- Leading through disruption: executive development program for senior executives (SES1 and equivalents) | 31 October - 25 November
- Analytical techniques for policy makers | 21 - 22 November
- China literacy (NEW) | Dates to be advised
- Space and national security (subject to demand) (NEW) | Dates to be advised
- Nuclear submarines and security (NEW) | Dates to be advised
- Global powers breakfast series (NEW) | Dates to be advised
- Strategic cyber awareness (NEW) | Dates to be advised
If you have any questions, or if there is something that you would like to see as part of our offerings that isn’t included in the calendar, please contact the EPD Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.